JUST A NOTE


I will also be posting official, personal, business and family materials and activities from time to time to update friends and relatives abroad.

Related articles and material sourced from other blogs, new agencies and contributed by others will also be published here with kind permission or otherwise if it does not contravene any laws or by laws of the country concerned.

All views represented or reported in this blog are of my own. In no way do they reflect the wider views of any other parties that am with or anyone within it, unless otherwise stated.

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Have a wonderful and great day ahead.



Friday, July 17, 2009

Is CASH deregistered?

<span class=


Since the publication of the news report concerning the deregistration of CASH ( Consumers Association of Sabah & FT Labuan ) by the Registrar of Societies today ( 17 July 2009 ) by all the local newspapers in Sabah, I have been stormed by many calls and sms wanting me to comment further on the issue.

I myself haven't read the news report yet. I was informed that it was made by our former secretary general Hashima Hasbullah Yahya. As I am writing this article, I'm somewhere in the Kalabakan area doing a site survey for a national utility company. When I left Tawau early this morning all the local newspapers from the state capital has not arrived. So, I don't know and have not seen the contents of the story yet to give comments.

At this point of time, I do not want to comment anything on the issue but will do so if need be upon my return to Kota Kinabalu. I am sure Hashima would not call for a news conference in the first place and made the announcement publicly if there is no evidence or notice made available to her by the Registrar of Societies on the deregistration of CASH.

The public has the right to know of whats going on since the investigations started by the relevant authorities on CASH in early February. The public can contact the Registrar of Societies to confirm or verify the matter in order to avoid confusion or being misled by CASH.

I would like to take this opportunity also to inform you that if you or your friends are having problems with any consumers related issues and would like me to help you to sort out the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me here or by email at aduan.awam@gmail.com

There is no charge for the services rendered but would be very grateful if you could please give me your contact details and the problem that you are having.

I would also like to hear from you or your friends if you had any bad experienced borrowing money from Ah Long or illegal moneylenders during the last few years.

All details given to me would be treated as strictly private and confidential and would only be released to a third party upon your approval and permission to do so.


Nordin Thani,
Former Deputy President I, CASH

Alternatively, you can send the details of your complaints by post to the address below :-

P.O.Box 20804,
Luyang, 88765,
Kota Kinabalu.

No comments:

Post a Comment